Working Student (m/f/x) – EngineeringPosition open until Sunday, 31/12/2023
The Thermal Management Solutions Group provides global customers in the automotive sector with thermal management solutions and new technologies and systems that drive the transition of engine development from internal combustion engines to hybrid, battery electric and fuel cell vehicles. The Thermal Management Solutions Group is uniquely positioned as a technology company with three highly regarded global thermostat brands, Dauphinoise Thomson, Magal and Wahler, and more than 800 employees at manufacturing sites in Brazil, China, France, Germany, the UK and the US.
To strengthen our team in Oberboihingen, we are searching, for the next possible entry date, for a
Working Student (m/f/x) – Engineering
- Updating our product overview (components and assemblies)
- Development, standardization and documentation of internal processes
- Support in daily business
- Student of a technical course, preferably industrial engineering or mechanical engineering
- Good knowledge of CAD and SAP
- High level of written and spoken English and German
- Independent work, above average commitment and the ability to work in a team are preconditions
- Attractive salary (15,00 € gross/hour), flexible working hours, home office possibility, intensive and individual training, modern workplaces, easy accessibility, employee parking, occupational health management, etc.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application documents.
Thermal Management Solutions DE Oberboihingen GmbH
Phone: +49 7022-6004-0