Working Student (m/f/x) – Project ManagementPosition open until Sunday, 31/12/2023
The Thermal Management Solutions Group provides global customers in the automotive sector with thermal management solutions and new technologies and systems that drive the transition of engine development from internal combustion engines to hybrid, battery electric and fuel cell vehicles. The Thermal Management Solutions Group is uniquely positionedas a technology company with three highly regarded global thermostat brands, Dauphinoise Thomson, Magal and Wahler, and more than 800 employees at manufacturing sites in Brazil, China, France, Germany, the UK and the US.
To strengthen our team in Oberboihingen, we are searching, for the next possible entry date, for a
Working Student (m/f/x) – Project Management
- Collaboration on strategic expansion of the Independent Aftermarket (IAM)
- Creation of a general overview of our components including additional information (availability, customer, production costs, etc.) in close cooperation with other departments
- Conduction of market analysis fort the Chinese market
- Definition of new parts and support for the start of the production
- Market research on non-automotive applications to expand the portfolio
- Technical or business management studies
- Extensive experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good knowledge of SAP
- High level of written and spoken English and German
- Independent work, above average commitment and the ability to work in a team are preconditions
- Attractive salary (15,00 € gross/hour), flexible working hours, home office possibility, intensive and individual training, modern workplaces, easy accessibility, employee parking, occupational health management, etc.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application documents.
Thermal Management Solutions DE Oberboihingen GmbH
Phone: +49 7022-6004-0